[RouteViews-users] LINX MRT Archives Missing

Mingwei Zhang mingwei at bgpkit.com
Thu Feb 17 17:42:37 UTC 2022

Hey Hans,

Thanks for the updates! The link you shared goes to the raw archive site.
For news, it seems like http://www.routeviews.org/routeviews/ should be the
one to go. The specific notification on this issue I found is
http://www.routeviews.org/routeviews/index.php/2022/02/15/linx-collector-down/
.

I am also curious if there is a chance to recover the data after it comes
back online. But guess from the nature of the issue (storage problem), my
guess is that it'll be difficult to get these days back.

Best regards,
Mingwei