[afnog2017-nme] RANCID IS TIMING OUT

Hezron Mwangi hmwangi at kenet.or.ke
Tue Jul 4 02:47:13 PDT 2017

Dear Sady,

Kindly check if you able to reach the router from the rancid server via icmp, ssh and/or telnet. You might have a firewall on the server or between the server and the router blocking your connection. Also check on the router if you have any active access list applied that can block your access to the router.

Kind regards,
Hezron Mwangi.