[afnog2017-nme] AfNOG 2017 NME Mailing list

Cleven Mmari cmmari at uoregon.edu
Sun May 28 01:44:02 PDT 2017

NME 2017 AIS participants,

It was a great pleasure to learn new tools, share ideas and best practices, and most important make network of friends across the continent and beyond with you all.

We encourage you to continue the same spirit of interactivity you demonstrated this week.  Bring the knowledge to your organizations, friends and colleagues and lets build the fabric of network engineers that  expands  the infrastructure in Africa.

Continue to use this mailing list with as lively discussions as we had to help one another.

Please fill in the survey below as we mentoined in class.  It is very helpful for the design of future trainings of NME to get your feedback.

The survey will remain open until June 9th (Friday) at Midnight.

The URL is:
https://nsrc.org/limesurvey/index.php/722667?lang=en_us

Thank you very much,

Cleven Mmari <cmmari at uoregon.edu>