[apricot2016-nmm] Thank you everyone - Network Monitoring and Management Workshop at APRICOT 2016

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Fri Feb 19 06:13:37 PST 2016

Hello Everyone:
	Thank you for your hard work this week. The web site with all the
various presentations, exercises, references, photos and more is
available at:

https://workshops.nsrc.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=2016:apricot2016-nmm:start

I added a link to some photos and our group photo as well. Thank you for
filling our the survey. I think there's only one more person left. The
survey for the class is available at:

https://nsrc.org/limesurvey/index.php/116353?lang=en_us

Going forward if any of you have questions about what was taught in
class if you want to post those questions to this list that is really
useful for everyone. We can all learn from the answers, and with more
potential experts listening it's more likely someone will respond more
quickly.

Thanks again for a fun week and I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Cheers,
	- Hervey Allen and Mike Jager

--
Hervey Allen      Assistant Director, Network Startup Resource Center
hervey at nsrc.org   http://nsrc.org/ : http://facebook.com/nsrc.org