[GamChix] Constitution

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 03:46:14 PST 2017

Thanks Suun and Binta for all the effort and time spent on this document. I
know you both have busy schedules.

Just a few things i noticed were unchanged:

1. Use one Font throughout the document.
2. Change name and address to CAPS under table of contents
3. Change point 9 under the table of contents to "Officers of the Executive
board" that way it is short and can be in caps (Don`t forget to change it
in the document as well. Remove advisory board         under that as it is
a separate body.
4. Page 6 Under Rights of members - Kindly remove the first point and
maintain the last one as they are similar.
5. Page 14 under finances- You forgot to remove "Membership Fee". It was
agreed that we will only be collecting monthly contributions.
6. Page 15 point number 19 (Common Seal) - We had agreed to remove that. I
suggest we stick to the Logo as letter head.

thanks

Regards