[GamChix] CALL ON IPv4 and IPv6 for January

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 08:23:08 PST 2017

Hello Ladies!

Another important point raised during the call with Kevin was to have an
online call on IPv4 and IPv6 in January 2018. This was raised to have a
better understanding of those two protocols. Furthermore, this time the
call will be more of a tutorial with a question and answer session at the
end.

Quite a number of you chose January, therefore I encourage us all to start
brainstorming on a suitable date for everyone that way we can all benefit
from it. This can be presented as  part of our 2018 calendar activities
during the meeting to be held on *Sunday the 17th of December 2017 *at
the *ISOC
building* at *5pm *prompt. thanks

Kind Regards
Esther