[GamChix] Meeting

Alagie Ceesay aceesay84 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 09:26:03 PST 2017

Thanks Esther

For those who missed it, I'm attaching again the Constitution files shared
by Suun Faye last week. Go through and note down any part of you wish to
discuss during the meeting.

There's a Whatsapp group. New commers who want to join the WhatApp group
can share their numbers during the meeting on Sunday.

Thank you

Alagie

On Friday, November 24, 2017, esther king <esthery19 at gmail.com