[GamChix] GAMCHIX Registration and Bank Account Opening

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 05:00:50 PST 2017

Dear all,

In our previous meetings,we have agreed to register the organization and
open a Bank account in the name of GAMCHIX and hope that this will help
make things clear and transparent for everyone that way we all know where
our monies are going.

Therefore, for accounting/records purposes until we set up a bank account.

@ Suun,Kindly furnish us with the total that was collected yesterday.

@ Saffie,I believe we had collected D1,200 in July. , Kindly confirm.

@ Emily, Kindly help us gather the necessary information pertaining to the
relevant documents we will need to provide when opening the account.

Alagie is handling the registration process and will give us feedback as
soon as he has everything sorted.

thanks

Regards
Esther