[GamChix] GAMCHIX Registration and Bank Account Opening

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 05:30:50 PST 2017

Thanks Alagie for your swift response,

I have confirmed from GRA that we need a copy of the constitution and some
payment to be confirmed when I go there later in the day.
> If the amount is within the total collected from our contribution, i
think it`s a good idea to withdraw it from there unless someone else has a
better idea.

I will proceed as well to register at the Ministry of Justice once the
final adjustments recommended yesterday are shared by Suun and Binta later
this week.
> @ Suun and Binta, we`re all waiting for you. If you can make the
adjustments latest Wednesday then it will allow Alagie to proceed before
the end of the week. ( no pressure☺ )

thanks

Regards