[GamChix] Accessing the online lab for the ISOC Training

Kevin Chege chege at isoc.org
Tue Oct 31 02:06:45 PDT 2017

Greetings everyone,

I am Kevin Chege from ISOC and will be helping Alagie and Anne with moderation of the course.

I would like to share information on how you can access the online lab for use with the course. The online lab is mainly provided to make it easier for you to complete the course and run the hands on parts of the course.

You can access the lab as follows:

Replace the final part “email at address.com” with your own email address. You must put the final slash at the end of your email address otherwise the URL will not open.

Username: afnog
Password: admin

You will be asked to change your email address and password the first time you try and access your Virtual machine. To learn more about the lab and the course in general, you can visit this URL:

https://isoc-inforum.afrinic.net/wiki

Do let me know if you have any challenges by replying to this email. Please copy the entire list so that others will see how problems are solved

Thanks

Kevin