[GamChix] WELCOME TO GAMCHIX LIST

Alagie Ceesay aceesay84 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:39:06 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Hope we all have enjoyed our tobaski? Dewenati to everyone.

Glad to announce that NSRC has succesfully created the mailing list for
Gamchix.

>From now on, all communications: annoucements, questions, discussions
related to Gamchix and technical issues should be relayed here. Topics and
discussions will be achieved for future reference or for new members.

If you wish to send/post to the list, send your message to:
gamchix at lists.nsrc.org

You can read more details about this list at:

When you visit the link above, please DO NOT attempt to subcribe. You are
ALL subcribed already. it is only for you to read about the Mailing list
details.

INFORUM:
Next, you'll all receive emails regarding the INFORUM training. Start date
of the training is 11th September. For those who confimed registration,
your details have been forwarded to Kevin Chege for action.

CONSTITUTION:
Suun Faye and Binta Saidy volunteered and have done a good job in drafting
the constitution.

Please let me know if there is any question or suggestion.

Best wishes

Alagie