[GamChix] WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS

Fayer Fye fyefayer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 01:15:35 PDT 2017

Thank Alagie for the brief introduction of the new members.
Chix warm welcome to the family.Together we can be better. As the saying
goes, if you want to go fast go alone but if you want to go far go with
others, and I believe Gamchix really wana go as far as we can.

Welcome once again ladies and cheers.
#wearestrongertogetther
#ChixinTech
#womenpower