[GamChix] INFORUM 2018 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

Alagie Ceesay aceesay84 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 12:58:25 PDT 2018

Hi Esther

Thanks for the reminder

Those who could not finish the previous course due to lack of time or
challenge in getting BIND to work can take this opportunity to understand
Unix, DNS Ecosystem, intro to IETF etc

Also Kevin suggested it can be open to give opportunity to others out there
who are not members of GamChix. So kindly spread the word down to the
community especially University of the Gambia, AIU, GTTI students etc.

Kevin will help avail an instructor to help moderate and assist
participants.

This is a foundation/background very essential.

Best

Alagie