[GamChix] [ISOC - AF] : SIG Women invitation to organize local nodes for the 1st Global Editathon “Girls in ICT” - April 28

Alagie Ceesay aceesay84 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:15:42 PDT 2018

Hi Binta and Beran

Yes i think it will be nice to participate. It comes with good experience.
Seems Suun Faye here on this list is among those cordinating Girls in ICT
celebration every year. i think Amie Njie (ISOC Gambia treasurer) is also
working on a plan for this Women SIG event.

Perhaps if the two collaborate and get your team support it could be a
successful event week.

Its Girls in ICT day! and i would report i was impressed and inspired with
the one i was futurnate to attend last year, presence of Auntie Anna,
Isatou Jah, Fatim Badjie and many other great female ICT minds in the
Gambia.

So, Cheers to this year's. Happy Girls in ICT Day in advance

Alagie

the Girls in ICT Day