[GamChix] Inforum New course start date - Aug 6th 2018

Mama Johnson malouisejohnson at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 06:14:18 PDT 2018

 Hello Alagie and Esther
I'm still not able to proceed and I did the Welcome! Start Here!I've attached a screen shot.
Best RegardsMarie Louise
    On Monday, August 6, 2018, 2:29:07 PM GMT, esther king <esthery19 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello Ladies!
Kind Reminder!! Please use this link
https://isoc-inforum.afrinic.net/mailman/listinfo/gamchix-july-aug2018  to enroll to the course if you already haven`t. The old one is no longer in use. thanks
RegardsEsther
On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 12:47 PM esther king <esthery19 at gmail.com> wrote:

Morning  All,

I trust you are all well. Some of you might have realized some issues with the previous Inforum portal. Therefore, please take note in the change of date for the new course commencing on the 6th of August 2018. Click link below to re-apply to the course.

Please note that the course will run with a strict timeline so you must sign up before August 6th and also complete the tasks in time.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused. Thanks!

Kind Regards

-Esther