[GamChix] GAMCHIX_UTG-ITCA Mentorship and Collaboration Program

Marie Ellen Chery cherymarieellen at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 06:01:09 PST 2018

Hello everyone
Hope we all doing good?  Well still on the issue of mentorship and outreach, I have an idea to share too.
One of our sisters, Amie Njie is running a program with kids called kidscoders. They usually meet every fridays and sundays.
I have discussed with her so that she can arrange a session for us with these kids ( about 8_ 9 years).  I would like about 2 more free members to join me to go talk to these children on safe borowing and the bad side of the internet by next friday at 5pm.
Hope this sounds good???
I believe that each or a group should be able to do an actvity and report back by this meeting.
Seekibg permission from the programs and activities coordiator too??? Lol.

Thanks
Marie Ellen Chery
PRO