[GamChix] GAMCHIX 2018 ACTIVITY PLAN

Marie Ellen Chery cherymarieellen at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 06:34:48 PST 2018

Hello Amie
I think this is a good move and we can even work on adopting this work plan for a quarterly plan.
You have already set the ball rolling so we can all check the document and add inputs and dates and start working towards achieving them.
Hmmm can see that PRO and assistant are going ooh. Where is PAC and team??? Lol

Thanks