[GamChix] Project proposal

Marie Ellen Chery cherymarieellen at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 03:04:51 PST 2018

Hi,
This is really a good proposal that needs to be put into action as soon as possible.
i appreaciate it. My little contribution is, as a former student of the university, I think one or two of us mus t have been faced with getting problem in setting our courses espeically during our first semester/ first year, I was suggesting that we include helping new corners and mentoring them on course selections and how to do about it. some find it very difficult on how to and where to start. I was faced with the same difficult when i started and also had the chance to help out new ones.
please consider that too Fatou if it makes sense..