[GamChix] GAMCHIX_UTG-ITCA Mentorship and Collaboration Program

Sally Cham sallycham7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 04:32:46 PST 2018

@ Marie  i agreed with what Esther said.As per our telephone conversation
yesterday ,you were  task to broadcast a mail  so as to identify who are
interested in the safe browsing project,then from there we can prepare
ourselves as to how to gather our research materials and come out with a
final ppt that can be presented  while we work on a draft project proposal.
It was just a suggestion .

Br
Sally