[GamChix] GAMCHIX_UTG-ITCA Mentorship and Collaboration Program

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 04:30:52 PST 2018

Dear Beran,

We met with the kids this past Saturday. We hope to organize with different
kids. We will try to do a better job in future in communicating the decided
scheduled dates that way all interested can join.

The Team that went will prepare a report and share with the group. @Marie,
please take note. thanks

Kind Regards
Esther