[GamChix] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 02:15:00 PST 2018

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and I pray that God will give us the
strength to overcome difficulties and give us the confidence to walk on
this difficult road to success! I also pray and hope that we all enjoy
better luck in all our professional pursuits of 2018!

Now that all the festivities are over, i would like to encourage us all to
continue from where we left with the same enthusiasm if not more. Listed
below are a few things we could not accomplish in 2017 but God willing we
will in the 1st quarter of this year.

1. Registration of the GAMCHIX
2. Calendar of Activities for 2018 (New Programs and activities)
3. Opening of GAMCHIX account
4. Completion of GAMCHIX website
5. Future Collaborations with other sister organization
6. Appointment letters for Executive Members

I believe these are all minor issues which can be resolved before our *1st
meeting of 2018 to be held on the last Sunday of this month being the 28th
of January 2018.*

Let us not be discouraged because we have accomplished important goals in
2017 such as the:

1. Inforum (Intro to Network Ops Unix/Linux Networking and DNS Course)
2. GAMCHIX Constitution
3. Executive Member Election
4. Meetings
5. Contributions

I encourage all to keep up the momentum and i would at this point like to
thank everyone for all that they have done and been doing to make GAMCHIX a
success!

A blessed weekend to you all!

Cheers!