[GamChix] GAMCHIX MEETING

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:04:13 PDT 2018

 Hello Everyone!

Please be reminded that we will be having our monthly meeting this
month on *Sunday
29th July 2018 at TANGO office at 5pm prompt  *God willing. You are all
encouraged to attend and on time as important matters will be discussed
bearing in mind that we are in the rainy season.

See below proposed agenda:
1.      Opening Prayers
2.      Introductions by Chair
3.      Overview of Last online meeting held in June
4.    Proposed Summer Event in August
5.      AOB & Closing Prayers

*Deadline for more agenda suggestions is *Friday, July 27th at 1pm*.

P.S Please endeavor to come along with your monthly contributions or
deposit into our savings account with Trust Bank Ltd.*112-134898-01*.
Thanks!

Kind Regards,
- Esther