[GamChix] Congratulations to Steven Huter and NSRC

Isatou Jah isatou.jah at qcell.gm
Thu Jul 19 04:35:42 PDT 2018

Congratulation Steve  for a well deserved award and thank you and the NSRC for helping build technical capacity in Africa!

Isatou

From: Alagie Ceesay <aceesay84 at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 11:29 AM
To: Steve Huter <sghuter at nsrc.org>
Cc: Harvey Allen <hervey at nsrc.org>, <gamchix at lists.nsrc.org>, Bakary Njie <sankalanka78 at yahoo.com>, "langahans ." <lng.loum at gmail.com>, Isatou Jah <isatou.jah at qcell.gm>, Anna Saine <anna.saine at qcell.gm>
Subject: Congratulations to Steven Huter and NSRC

Dear Steven

We are glad to hear the news of your recognition and award of the Jonathan B. Postel Service Award  at the IETF 102

This is a well deserved recognition as we all directly or indirected have benefited from the great support of NSRC towards Internet Infrastructure and capacity in Africa, the Gambia and other regions.

Internet Society Gambia, Gamchix, and the Gambia Internet community would like to contratulate you and your team for this great achievement as we look forward to the future.

Once again, thanks for the support and friendship of NSRC under your leadership. Best wishes from the Gambia

Alagie

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for addressee.  The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. QCell shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion.