[GamChix] Congratulations to Steven Huter and NSRC

Bakary Njie sankalanka78 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 12:14:01 PDT 2018

Dear Steven,

May I, on behalf of Internet Society Gambia Chapter register our heartfelt gratitude for a well deserved Award you earned.
Congratulations Steve!
Gambians and the entire Internet communities are very proud of you being a role model. Great inspiration!

Best of luck.
Bakary Njie
Chair, Internet Society Gambia Chapter.

Sent from my iPhone