[GamChix] Apply West African School of Internet Governance Application now Open (WASIG)

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:35:34 PDT 2018

FYA

Hello Colleagues,

On behalf of the West African Internet Governance Forum, I wish to inform
you all that our First School of Internet Governance will take place in
Burkina Faso prior to the 10th edition of the West African IGF from 23rd to
25th July.  Applications are now open so please apply link is
http://www.waigf.org/wasig/  bottom of page you have the online form.

The 10th edition of the WAIGF will be from 26th to 27th July 2018, further
information will follow on registration when its open I will inform you all
to pass on to your respective stakeholder group.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS