[GamChix] FINAL CALL FOR INFORUM TRAINING

Mama Johnson malouisejohnson at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 05:50:01 PST 2018

Dear Esther

I am interested, please include my name.
Thanks

    On Friday, March 2, 2018, 10:03:01 AM PST, esther king <esthery19 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Ladies,
This is the FINAL call for all those interested in completing or beginning the Inforum Online course on Network Operations on Unix System Administration.
Some of you requested that we give you one more chance to complete the course and receive your certificates. Kevin has been more than kind and has agreed to open the course again. I hope we will all try our level best to complete it this time around as he also has other commitments.
Our new members are also encouraged to participate in this training as the course is practically oriented and guides the trainee step by step on how to install and setup a working UNIX server, connect it to the Internet and then run a Caching Domain Name System (DNS) server in a Virtualized environment.
Could all those interested please reply to this email that way your names can be compiled and sent to Kevin for activation. The deadline for enrollment is on the 9th of March. Thank you.
A great weekend to you all!
GamChix mailing list
GamChix at lists.nsrc.org