[GamChix] FINAL CALL FOR INFORUM TRAINING

Marie Ellen Chery cherymarieellen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 02:33:31 PST 2018

Marie Ellen Chery is interested.

Thanks
On Mon, 3/5/18, Njuga Drammeh <njuxigal at gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [GamChix] FINAL CALL FOR INFORUM TRAINING
 To: "esther king" <esthery19 at gmail.com>
 Cc: GamChix at lists.nsrc.org
 Date: Monday, March 5, 2018, 8:13 AM

 Dear
 Esther,
 I am
 interested.
 Regards,
 Njugga Drammeh.
 On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 6:02
 PM, esther king <esthery19 at gmail.com>
 wrote:
 Dear
 Ladies,
 This is the
 FINAL call for all those interested in completing or
 beginning the Inforum Online course on Network Operations
 on Unix System Administration.
 Some of you requested that we give
 you one more chance to complete the course and receive your
 certificates. Kevin has been more than kind and has agreed
 to open the course again. I hope we will all try our level
 best to complete it this time around as he also has other
 commitments.
 Our new
 members are also encouraged to participate in this training
 as the course is practically oriented and guides the trainee
 step by step on how to install and setup a working UNIX
 server, connect it to the Internet and then run a Caching
 Domain Name System (DNS) server in a Virtualized
 environment.

 Could all those interested please
 sent to Kevin for activation. The deadline for enrollment is
 on the 9th of March. Thank you.
 great weekend to you all!
 Kind RegardsEsther
 King