[GamChix] GAMCHIX MEETING POSTPONED

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 06:32:20 PDT 2018

Hello Ladies!

I hope this email finds you all well?

A belated Happy Mother`s Day to you all! We are all Mothers of Technology!

This email is to inform you that our monthly meeting will be postponed to
next month in light of the upcoming Holy month of Ramadan since most of us
will be busy with necessary preparations for our families before breaking
fast during this period.

Therefore the next meeting will be held God-willing on the last Sunday in
June asusal, *24th of June at 5pm* to be precise.

I wish you all a Happy and Blessed Ramadan! May all your prayers be
answered.

Best Wishes
Chairperson
GAMCHIX