[GamChix] GAMCHIX MEETING POSTPONED

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 08:38:37 PDT 2018

 Those this affect the upcoming inforum as well? Or it proceeds as planned
for those who registered to take it?

-->> We are still waiting to hear from Kevin concerning the logistics for
the Inforum. He was busy during the AIS but I expect to hear from him this
week now that it has ended. Apologies for the long wait and thank you all
for your patience.

Regards