[GamChix] Call for applications for ISOC's Fellowship Program to Plenipotentiary 2018

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 08:38:52 PDT 2018

FYA

===================

Dear Members,

The call for applications for ISOC's Fellowship Program to Plenipotentiary
2018 (PP-18) opens today, 14 May 2018. ISOC will support up to 3 chapter
members to attend PP-18, to be held in Dubai, UAE, from 29 October to 16
November 2018.

ISOC members can engage their national delegations as they prepare for
PP-18 and advance positions we care about on preserving an open, reliable
and secure Internet.

ISOC members with prior participation in an ITU Conference or Assembly are
encouraged to apply. However, you must not have received an ISOC fellowship
to an ITU event in the past. ISOC is a global community and is committed to
gender and regional diversity in its fellowship.

For information on the fellowship and how to apply, please see:
www.internetsociety.org/events/un/plenipot-2018/...
<https://www.internetsociety.org/events/un/plenipot-2018/fellowships/>

The deadline for applications is *10 June 2018*.

Please feel to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Elizabeth Oluoch
Senior Policy Advisor
Internet Society
Direct: +1 703 439 2138