[GamChix] GAMCHIX Monthly meeting

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 07:23:05 PDT 2018

Dear Everyone,

Hope this email finds you well?

Please be reminded that we will be having our monthly meeting this
month on *Sunday
30th Sept 2018 at TANGO office at 5pm prompt  *God willing. You are all
encouraged to attend and on time as important matters will be discussed.

See below proposed agenda:
1.      Opening Prayers
3.      Overview of Last meeting in Aug
4.    Executive members review
5.    1st yr Anniversary plans
6.    Suggestions for another training before end of the year
7.    Call for Volunteers for publishing flyers/compiling reports for
GAMCHIX events and achievements
8.      AOB & Closing Prayers

*Deadline for more agenda suggestions is *Friday, Aug 28th at 1pm*.

P.S Please endeavor to come along with your monthly contributions or
deposit into our savings account with Trust Bank Ltd.*112-134898-01*.
Thanks!

Kind Regards,
- Esther