[GamChix] ISOC Gambia Chapter (Chapterthon Project update)

Amie Njie njieamy03 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 06:49:17 PDT 2018

Hello Chix,

Glad to inform you about our ongoing Chapterthon project. The Internet
Society Gambia Chapter is participating in the 2018 global Chapterthon
initiative, www.internetsociety.org/beyond-the-…/chapterthon/…/projects/
<http://www.internetsociety.org/beyond-the-net/chapterthon/2018/projects/>.

The Gambia Chapter’s project focuses on developing an eHealth IoT solution
to improve patient care in hospitals and clinics in our community. Project
Team will be working with Afrimed Clinic on this Chapterthon project. We
count on your support!

   - We also welcomed back our AGCCI2018 participants: Sera Momodou Ndure
   of Marina International School and Isatou Ceesay of West African
   International School WAIS who both travelled to Addis Ababa Ethiopia from
   20th to 31th August to represent the Gambia at the Africa Girls Can Code
   Initiative (AGCCI2018).
   - The AGCCI 2018 -2022 is Africa wide initiative organised by the UN
   Women, International Telecommunication Union ITU, in collaboration with the
   African Union Commission AUC, sponsored by the Danish Government.

For more information about the AGCCI and Chapterthon 2018.

visit the following links

https://www.facebook.com/isocgambiachapter/

http://www.internetsociety.org/beyond-the-net/chapterthon/2018/projects/

https://www.itu.int/…/Afr…/Pages/African-Girls-Can-Code.aspx