[GamChix] GAMCHIX Monthly meeting

Mama Johnson malouisejohnson at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 07:01:45 PDT 2018

 Dear Esther
Thanks for the update.
Please edit this line to September.
*Deadline for more agenda suggestions is Friday, Aug 28th at 1pm.
Regards Marie Louise

    On Monday, September 24, 2018, 10:40:08 AM GMT, Binta Joof <binnet7 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Noted with many thanks
Regards
Binta Joof
On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 10:30 AM esther king <esthery19 at gmail.com> wrote:

Noted.

thanksEsther
On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 12:03 AM Beran Dondeh <berandondeh at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all
I would like to add to the agenda
Collaboration with other entities
Thanks
Beran

Sent from my iPhoneOn 21 Sep 2018, at 14:23, esther king <esthery19 at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Everyone,
Hope this email finds you well?

Please be reminded that we will be having our monthly meeting this month on Sunday 30th Sept 2018 at TANGO office at 5pm prompt  God willing. You are all encouraged to attend and on time as important matters will be discussed.
See below proposed agenda:1.      Opening Prayers3.      Overview of Last meeting in Aug4.    Executive members review5.    1st yr Anniversary plans6.    Suggestions for another training before end of the year7.    Call for Volunteers for publishing flyers/compiling reports for GAMCHIX events and achievements8.      AOB & Closing Prayers
*Deadline for more agenda suggestions is Friday, Aug 28th at 1pm.
P.S Please endeavor to come along with your monthly contributions or deposit into our savings account with Trust Bank Ltd.112-134898-01. Thanks!
Kind Regards,- Esther