[GamChix] GAMCHIX MEETING-JAN 2019

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 04:16:01 PST 2019

Happy New Year Everyone!

Hope you are all having a prosperous New Year thus far!

Please be reminded that we will be having our first monthly meeting of the
year on *Sunday 27th Jan 2019 at TANGO office at 5pm prompt  *God willing.
You are all encouraged to attend and on time as important matters and our
future plans for 2019 will be discussed.

See below proposed agenda:
1. Post-Anniversary Review
2. Financial update - Closing of 2018 books
3. 2019 Calendar Review
4. Membership Review
5. Membership Contribution Review
6.     Girls in ICT Day celebration – planning
7. Future plans
8. A.O.B

*Deadline for more agenda suggestions is *Friday, July 24th at 1pm*.

P.S Please endeavor to come along with your monthly contributions and
arrears or deposit into our savings account with Trust Bank Ltd.
*112-134898-01*. Thanks!

Kind Regards,
- Esther