[GamChix] Draft schedule for familiarization tour

GAMCHIX-Women in Technology gamchix2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 08:02:23 PDT 2019

Dear All,

Following our meeting on Sunday, Please find attached draft schedule to get
the ball rolling for our suggested and adopted familiarization tour
initiative. Kindly go through and update according to your location.

Feel free to update with more institutions were necessary. Let`s try to
complete by Thursday 11th July 2019 for this quarter. thanks

Sincerely,
Programs Team
GamChix- Women In Tech
W: www.gamchix.gm