[GamChix] GamChix Zoom Meeting

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:25:19 PDT 2020

Greetings Chix!

Hope you are all having a great week thus far?

Below is the link to our Zoom meeting for this Friday commencing at 1pm
prompt. Make sure to add it to your calendars.
esther king is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: GAMCHIX Meeting 24th July 2020
Time: Jul 24, 2020 01:00 PM Nouakchott

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72107798619?pwd=WTJicGNoc1JQMEZsNkdiRU1POE9zQT09

Meeting ID: 721 0779 8619
Passcode: 7dcBCK

I look forward to seeing you all and on time. thanks!

Best regards,
Esther