[GamChix] MINUTES OF GAMCHIX ONLINE MEETING-MAY 2020

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 03:08:05 PDT 2020

Thanks Oumie for the minutes.

1. I have reached out to the Vice Principal of LK and waiting for their
response.
2. While we wait on them, Projects working group to come up with a list of
activities that we can do in the coming months? Ideas from others are also
highly welcomed.
3. Binta kindly work on completing the tutorial you started on Databases.
4. Emily kindly share financial statement so that we can start paying
our contributions.
5. Anna Ndure kindly help facilitate the renewal of GAMCHIX_UTGITCA MOU as
soon as new executive is setup.

Looking forward to your comments. thanks

Cheers!