[GamChix] Fwd: MINUTES OF GAMCHIX ONLINE MEETING-MAY 2020

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:43:19 PDT 2020

+ Anna Ndure

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alagie Ceesay <aceesay84 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [GamChix] MINUTES OF GAMCHIX ONLINE MEETING-MAY 2020
To: esther king <esthery19 at gmail.com>
Cc: Oumie Saine <oumie1792 at gmail.com>, gamchix at lists.nsrc.org <
gamchix at lists.nsrc.org>

Hello ladies

Hope you are all keeping safe?

Good to see some steady progress despite global panic/health challenges,
and, some obvious individual professional huddles.

I have been away (out of country) for the past year battling, between
professional developement commitment and a health challenge. Luckily, I'm
able to keep up but did cut back on many activities.

However, i'm glad to see that Gamchix is still strong and amazing. Seeing
both Auntie Anna and Beran continuing to show more love and support is very
kind.

1. About the minutes, i'd encourage a 2020 year activity plan and would be
glad to throw in a cent. It'd be also good for Gamchix to look into
Community Networks and NRENs.

2. About the monthly contribution, i did ask Esther on one of our recent
conversations if there is possibility to reset it? Maybe there can be a
unanymous agreement or vote to cancel all debts and then restart with a
reduced monthly rate?

Perhaps you could also ask Anna and Beran their thoughts too?

Apart from these, i'd only congratulate you all especially Esther and her
executive team for pushing hard time to time to ensure everyone is still
dialed in. Keep it up!

Wishing everyone a great weekend. Keep the fire burning.

Alagie