[nsrc-ait-tein-noc-2015] NSRC - TEIN NOC - AIT intERLab workshop materials

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Mon Nov 9 17:56:41 PST 2015

Hello Everyone -

I hope you are all doing well. I've had a couple of requests for the
workshop materials. I just wanted to be sure everyone has access to them
if interested.

Eventually all the materials will end up here:

https://nsrc.org/workshops/2015/nsrc-tein-ait-noc/

But, for the moment they are all available at this link (listed at the
top of the page above):

https://wiki.lpnz.org/doku.php?id=2015:nsrc-tein-ait-noc:start

Agenda is here:
https://wiki.lpnz.org/doku.php?id=2015:nsrc-tein-ait-noc:agenda

TEIN Country Updates here:
https://wiki.lpnz.org/doku.php?id=2015:nsrc-tein-ait-noc:updates

I hope this note finds everyone doing well.

Cheers,
	- Hervey

--
Hervey Allen      Assistant Director, Network Startup Resource Center
hervey at nsrc.org   http://nsrc.org/ : http://facebook.com/nsrc.org