[nsrc-ait-tein-noc-2015] ScienceDMZ videos - Part of a Library of Network Training Videos

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Tue Jan 17 21:03:32 PST 2017

Hello Everyone,
	The NSRC and the US Energy Sciences Network (ESnet) have produced and
released a library of short explanatory videos to help network engineers
around the world gain basic knowledge, set up basic systems and drill
down into areas of specific interest. In December, 15 videos detailing
the Science DMZ network architecture were posted, covering the
background and structure, specific designs, and techniques and technology.

The Science DMZ video library complements the 29-video perfSONAR library
released in July 2016.

Please see:

http://es.net/news-and-publications/esnet-news/2017/science-dmz-is-focus-of-latest-library-of-network-training-videos-aimed-at-global-audience/

ScienceDMZ Videos
-----------------
https://learn.nsrc.org/science-dmz

perfSONAR Videos
----------------
https://learn.nsrc.org/perfsonar

Quite a few concepts discussed in our Campus Network Design and Network
Monitoring and Management workshops are included in these training
videos. I thought some of you might find some interest in this topic.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to write to me or to
nsrc at nsrc.org.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Cheers,
	- Hervey Allen

--
Hervey Allen      Assistant Director, Network Startup Resource Center
hervey at nsrc.org   http://nsrc.org/ : http://facebook.com/nsrc.org