[Nsrc-rwnog16] Reminder about RWNOG NMM survey

Brian Candler brian at nsrc.org
Mon Jul 18 02:18:02 PDT 2016

Good morning all!

Thanks again to everyone for the fantastic level of participation shown
in the RWNOG NMM track last week. I'd like to remind you that if you
have not already done so, please complete the online survey at the
following URL:

https://nsrc.org/limesurvey/index.php/938554?lang=en_us

This is important to make sure the course continues to improve to meet
the need of future students, and to show the level of engagement to our
sponsors.

I have updated the membership of this list to include the participants
and instructors of the RWNOG NMM track last week. If you have any
questions about any of the content of the course, or indeed any area
which you would like help with, please feel free to send them to
<nsrc-rwnog16 at lists.nsrc.org>. The instructors are here and are willing
to help, and any explanations or responses you get may help the other
participants to learn.

Also, if you wish to change the E-mail address that you are subscribed
with, please let me know both the address you want removed and the new
address you want added, and I'll make the update.

I'd also strongly recommend you join the Rwanda NOG
<http://rwandanog.rw/> mailing list, and I understand the rwandanog.rw
website is going to be updated shortly with the details you need to
subscribe.  You may also be interested in the AFNOG mailing list
<https://afnog.org/mailinglist.php> - you can always browse the archives
<https://afnog.org/pipermail/afnog/> before deciding whether you want to
join or not.

Regards,