[pacnog27-nmm] PacNOG 27: Network Monitoring Workshop Day 2 - Zoom Invite and Other Details

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Wed Dec 2 05:36:12 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,
	Thank you for your attendance today. It was great to see everyone and
interact with a number of you during the workshop today.
	Tomorrow we start again at 10AM Fiji time, or GMT+12. Here is the Zoom
video conference invitation:

Topic: PacNOG 27 Network Monitoring and Management Workshop Day 2
Time: Dec 3, 2020 10:00 AM Fiji Islands, Marshall Islands

Join Zoom Meeting

https://uoregon.zoom.us/j/5022539027?pwd=Y1Z4WnZ4NzFhQ29RVU9wQ3BIdlM2UT09

Meeting ID: 502 253 9027
Passcode: 12345679

I believe we shall have a few more people joining tomorrow, so I'll send
this note out again once I have those details.

A few other items:

Our WhatsApp channel invite link:

	https://chat.whatsapp.com/IzAYiY0tyjhBNi4xRz38yX

The workshop platform is at:

	https://pacnog.nsrc.org/

user: sysadm
pass: nsrc+ws

You are all very welcome to continue to use the platform before we start
and for a day after the workshop ends.

I'm adding more labs as we go along for those who want to try them out.
You can see them at:

	https://pacnog.nsrc.org/workshop/agenda.html

If you have questions you can post them in WhatsApp or send an email to
pacnog27 at nsrc.org.

See you all soon.

Cheer,
	- Hervey Allen

--
Hervey Allen      Assistant Director, Network Startup Resource Center
hervey at nsrc.org   http://nsrc.org/ : http://facebook.com/nsrc.org