[pacnog27-nmm] End of PacNOG 27 Network Monitoring and Management Workshop

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Thu Dec 3 03:41:29 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone - Thank you for your attendance and participation for the
past two days. The team enjoyed putting this workshop together and
working with you.

As noted, when you get the chance if you can fill out our survey that
would be greatly appreciated:

	https://nsrc.org/limesurvey/index.php/864862?lang=en

The workshop platform will remain up until Friday evening Fiji time
(GMT+12). I plan to bring the platform down by around Midnight on
Friday, December 4th or in around 32 hours from now.

All materials from the workshop will reside permanently at:

	https://nsrc.org/workshops/2020/pacnog27/nmm/

I will be adding some recordings of our two sessions as well.

The WhatsApp channel is available for the next few days if you have
questions as you work on items on the platform. To join that channel it's:

	https://chat.whatsapp.com/IzAYiY0tyjhBNi4xRz38yX

Otherwise, you can send email to pacnog27 at nsrc.org and the instructor
team will receive your inquiry and we'll provide assistance that way.

As soon as the videos are uploaded I'll let you know via this mailing list.

And, finally, in our workshop program are additional materials and full
install labs, practice labs, etc... for:

* LibreNMS
* Nagios
* NetFlow / NfSen
* RANCID
* Request Tracker
* SmokePing
* Syslog / Tenshi

Please take advantage of the platform to install and/or configure any of
these tools that you find useful.

Good luck and hope to see you all in person some day!

Cheers,
	- Hervey Allen

--
Hervey Allen      Assistant Director, Network Startup Resource Center
hervey at nsrc.org   http://nsrc.org/ : http://facebook.com/nsrc.org