[pacnog27-nmm] End of PacNOG 27 Network Monitoring and Management Workshop

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Thu Dec 3 15:55:53 UTC 2020

On 03-12-20 01:38, PITA Manager wrote:
> Thank you very much, Hervey and all the team from NSRC.
>
> Later on, please send me the photos and brief bio for all the trainers engaged in the track to accommodate the extra numbers
>
> All the best to the participants, and may you fully apply what you have acquired during these two sessions and use them to develop further for your capacity development. Please feel free to contact your peers in the class or us for any questions or networking
>

> With Best regards

Thank you Fred.

I'll send you all the information.

And, to everyone else, I hope that some of you are taking advantage of
the platform while it's up. Do let us know if you have questions. You
can write to pacnog27 at nsrc.org and that'll get your question to the
instructors who assisted in the course.

Cheers,
	- Hervey

--
Hervey Allen      Assistant Director, Network Startup Resource Center
hervey at nsrc.org   http://nsrc.org/ : http://facebook.com/nsrc.org