[pacnog27-nmm] PacNOG Workshop Surveys / Platform / Videos now up

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Thu Dec 3 22:26:56 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone:

Thank you to those who have submitted our class Survey. If you have not
and you have a moment the link is:

	https://nsrc.org/limesurvey/index.php/864862?lang=en

Just a reminder that the web site for the course will now be located at:

	https://nsrc.org/workshops/2020/pacnog27/nmm/

The platform will be up for another 14-16 hours at:

	https://pacnog.nsrc.org/

and, I have posted the videos of our Zoom sessions on both days at:

Day 1
-----
https://nsrc.org/workshops/2020/pacnog27/nmm/videos/pacnog27-day1.mp4

Day 1
-----
https://nsrc.org/workshops/2020/pacnog27/nmm/videos/pacnog27-day2.mp4

There is blank and quiet sections where we were doing exercises, so you
may need to jump ahead.

As always, if you have questions send them to pacnog27 at nsrc.org.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Cheers,
	- Hervey

--
Hervey Allen      Assistant Director, Network Startup Resource Center
hervey at nsrc.org   http://nsrc.org/ : http://facebook.com/nsrc.org