[GamChix] Fwd: Election of the Executive Board

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 01:51:16 PST 2017

Good Morning All,

I would like to thank all those who sent in their EOI for the Election of
the new Executive Board. Below is the list of all the names sent in with
their respective positions.

*Chairperson -*                                  Esther King

*Vice Chairperson -*                         Fatou Secka
                                                         Aisha Saho

*Secretary-*                                       Yaharr Ndow
*Assistant Secretary- *                     Oumie Saine

*Treasurer -*                                      Emily Mendy Innis
*Assistant Treasurer - *                    Suun Fye

*PRO -*                                               Marie-Ellen Cherry
*Assistant PRO -*                              Saffie Jobe
                                                         Amie Njie

*Program & Activities Cordinator - * Fatou Senghore
                                                           Aji Fatou Sey

*Assistant PAC -                                *N/A

Looking at the names, it seems like most acting members expressed their
interest to maintain their positions(in BLUE) and had no competition
therefore there will NOT be a need for a vote for those positions. However,
we have a number of new interested members for the positions of Vice
Chairperson, Treasurer, Assistant PRO,Program & Activities Coordinator.

Nominations have ended and Voting will commence today and end on the *8th
of December 2017*. Please click on the links below to get started.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a25144be4b055c80d623a56

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a251551e4b055c80d623a5a

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a2514c4e4b055c80d623a58

Suggestions:
1. I don`t think it is necessary to vote for treasurer since Emily is the
only one that submitted. Please let me know if you still want a vote to be
carried out.
2. Since no one sent in EOI for Assistant PAC, i suggest the one that does
not win for PAC will automatically occupy the position.

I also want to add that we are a TEAM of strong intelligent and determined
women and no one should feel left out and that we are ALL important to the
success of GAMCHIX and these are just formalities which we have to follow
for a proper structural and accountable organization. thank you

Have a great week everyone!

Best Wishes!
Esther