[GamChix] Fwd: Election of the Executive Board

esther king esthery19 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 04:45:05 PST 2017

Good Afternoon All,

Voting has officially closed and I hope the elections were free and fair.

The results for each position can be found by clicking on the links below:

Vice-Chairperson: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=
5a25144be4b055c80d623a56

PAC: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a251551e4b055c80d623a5a

Assistant PAC: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a258ff7e4b055c80d623cc1

Assistant PRO: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a2514c4e4b055c80d623a58

An official signed letter of appointment will be sent out in the coming
days.

I would at this point like to thank all those who participated and
congratulate all of the winners!

A wonderful weekend to you all!