[GamChix] Fwd: Election of the Executive Board

Alagie Ceesay aceesay84 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 02:40:23 PST 2017

Hi Esther

Let me include a reminder that an Advisory Board was elected during the
last meeting.

*ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS INCLUDE: *

1. Auntie Anna Secka
2. Beran Dondeg Gillen

Beran will be later added to this group to help serve her role with Auntie
Anna.

That being said, i would like to allow a Chix take up* Assistant Chair
role.* I would prefer just maintaining my role as ISOC Gambia rep
supporting the project and its activities. At this stage, I will now leave
it over to you to continue this great team. I will send a separate email on
the way forward after this nomination.

Once an executive team is finalized, i can see 2018 surely starting off
with some quite interesting capacity exchange. I encourage active
participation in this.

*On a separate note, Kevin request he would like to schedule a conference
call with all of you next week. So I am reaching to you ALL to know which
day and perhaps time will be more favorable to you between Monday 4th to
Saturday 9th December.*

Best wishes

Alagie