[GamChix] WELCOME TO GAMCHIX LIST

Mohamed Faye mahafaye at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 17:54:17 PDT 2017

Hi Alagie,

This would totally defeat the suppose of gamchix having it's own
registered domain name. gamchix.gm is already registered and paid they
can easily have a mailing list in it. i'm not with the idea hosting it
somewhere else after having a domain.

anyway this is my professional view regarding the mailing list.

_mohamed_faye