[GamChix] WELCOME TO GAMCHIX LIST

Mohamed Faye mahafaye at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 05:33:31 PDT 2017

I would provide you guys with all that information and on the other hand
I'm not hosting it, I am fully aware of all this before doing it but what
Gamchix decide isn't an issue with me I was just raising a concern and I
guess it's heard for now.

They can host it anywhere as far as they're ok with that decision.

Regards,
Mohamed Faye